Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Insta recap


1. Pretty roses when visiting the market, one of my favourite things! 2. Wearing Ruby Woo from MAC, a matte lipstick that's very longlasting. 3. My go to casual look. 4. Armcandyyy :)


1. Sunday treatment with Rituals, they all smell amazing! 2. Spotted these cute kitty sunnies. 3. Summer is finally hereee! 4. Addicted to ripped jeans, this one from Zara is my favourite jeans of the moment.


1. Quick snap of the look, buttoned up shirts can do no wrong! 2. I love colors in an outfit but i love to wear a timeless black and white look from time to time too. 3. Golden accesoiries, love the lighting one! 4. Some of my beauty essentials: Rituals body moisturiser, Bioderma cleansing water and my Clarisonic.


And on another note: i FINALLY finished the exams! :D I missed blogging sososo much, so expect more regular posts! xx

My instagram: @thefashionloonatic



No comments:

Post a Comment