Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Beauty favourites



I just took this picture for the instagramz, but i wanted to talk a bit more in depth about my favourite beautyproducts of the moment with you.

1. Chanel nailpolish (Nr.535/May): I normally don't splurge on nailpolish, but this color was just so beautiful and i couldn't find a dupe for it. I'm obsessed with everything pink and this is just the perfect pastel color! Not gonna lie, the quality is just the same as cheaper nailpolish in my opinion.

2. MAC eyeshadow (Nylon): This is the color of eyeshadow i just always always need to have! It's great as a highlighter on the browbone or in the inner corner of the eyes. I usually put it all over my eyelids, it makes me look more awake :)

3. Chloé showergel: This smells so divine! It's like you're showering with parfume. I use this when i'm having one of those pampering days in the badroom with nailpolih, bodylotion, hair- and facemask... I really enjoy those moments!

4. Essence lipstick (06/Barely there): This is such a good natural lipstick for me! My lips are quite red from itself so the color is not so dark when i'm wearing it. It also makes my lips look a bit fuller, which is a good bonus ofcourse :)


No comments:

Post a Comment