Monday, February 8, 2016

New mac highlighter & lipstick



































I'm getting more and more into make-up lately. I already replicated a look from a tutorial on youtube which turned out pretty good :) So i tought it was time to invest in some good products! I went for a highlighter (soft & gentle) and a matt lipstick (velvet teddy).



































This highlighter is absolutely worth the money! It will take me literally years to use this one up. And it's also so stunning on the skin, it gives a perfect dewy look! The woman in the store also told me that this is a popular one and i can totally understand why :)





































































This matt lipstick in velvet teddy is a nice nude color, perfect to wear as an everyday lipstick. The color is really subtle on my lips but it makes them look just that bit fuller.













No comments:

Post a Comment