Sunday, January 5, 2014

Watch out

I'm super picky when it comes to watches. I don't have a watch at the moment, but i'm keeping my eyes open for the perfect one. When i was looking on the interwebz for some nice candidates, i descided to make a post about it. You can't believe how long it took to select six watches i liked :p It's hard to choose a favourite but i think the Michael Kors watch may be around my arm in the near future!

1. Chanel chain watch - Oh how i love this one! I fell in love with this one when it was lying in the window of a shop. I immediately stopped walking and drooled the whole window under!

2. Zara silver watch - This watch from Zara has a great minimalistic design for a minimalistic price.

3. Larsson and Jennings military print watch - Larsson and Jennings is my favourite brand for watches. You definitely have to check out their site, i adore the all black one too!

4. Daniel Wellington classic glasgow watch - A watch with a preppy vibe. 

5. Michael Kors gold watch - One of my favourites! I love how chunky it is. Definitely a golden eyecatcher!

6. Nixon small kensington watch - A simple silver watch. I like the manly touch on it.


1 comment: