Thursday, March 13, 2014

Beauty talk


Morning routine

In the morning I use a daycream (right now it’s the L’oreal Skin Perfection, but I like to try out new things regularly). After that I apply some eye cream from Clinique (repair wear laser focus).
After that it’s make-up time! I use a BB cream from Garnier, Mac blush (Sincere), Max Factor (Clump defy extensions false lash effect) mascara and I use an eyebrow pencil from MAC (Spiked). Most of the time I use a lipstick but I have a million different brands and shades. A few favorites are Chanel (Orchidée), & Other Stories (Tissue Pink) and Clinique (Super Strawberry).
On my hair I always use a hair oil and it’s Oleo Intense from Syoss at the moment. It just makes my hair a lot softer and easier to style. 


Products i use during the day
I don’t use a lot of products during the day, only some hand cream from Kiehl’s and a lip balm, also from Kiehl’s.

Evening routine
In the evening I always use my clarisonic. It’s the best thing I ever had and it leaves my skin clean and glowing. I use a cleanser from Kiehl’s (Acai Damage-Minimizing Cleanser), a Calendula Herbal-Extract toner and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery.
I also apply the same eye cream I use in the morning (Clinique repair wear laser focus). 

Favourite product of the moment
I don’t know if it counts as a product but I’m hooked om my clarisonic.
Beauty tip
For me the products from Kiehl’s work very well but you have to try a lot of products out to compare and see what works for you. Every body is different. Besides that: water. Loads of water. And just healthy food in general. If a eat greasy food for a weak, my skin looks horrible.

- Eline, blogger at on high heels

Previous:

1 comment: