Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Event: JuliaJune AW'14 collection preview


A couple of weeks ago i was invited to go and see a preview of a young Belgian brand: JuliaJune. We were there not only to look at the beautiful clothes, but also to see the new location of the brandnew store! The place was still a bakery (patisserie Fevery) a day before the event. I really liked how the place still had that bakery feel to it. There were bakery boxes everywhere and the beautiful DJ Amelie Lens had her spot at the cake display!

I think the new collection will speak to alot of women with different styles. There are beautiful basic pieces that can be mixed with more playful ones. The clothes had a luxurious feel to them and were finished with pretty details.

The young Belgian brand has alot of clothing that's right up my alley. Gorgeous fabrics, lovely colors and cool patterns. I've seen alot of pieces that my closet would love to give a home to :) Here are a few snaps from the evening:









My favourite: a fuzzy pink coat!

You can visit the store at Brabantdam 8, Ghent (Belgium) or at www.juliajune.be

Pictures: JuliaJune & me

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a super fun events and the clothes look good,as far as i can tell from the photos :)

    ReplyDelete