Monday, June 30, 2014

Favourite skincare





 Today i want to talk to you about my favourite skincare. I love to try out new products and i can really enjoy to use a product in my daily routine. I try to keep my products as natural and organic as possible because my skin is very sensitive so it's important that i don't use products that contain any harsh chemicals. 

1. Philosophy purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser - This is my first step in my evening routine. After i splashed my face with water, i massage this into my skin to remove my make-up. It's actually a make-up remover, eye make-up remover and toner all in one bottle! I really like to use this cleanser because it leaves my skin very soft and supple. My skin often feels dry and squaky clean after i use a cleanser, so this cleanser is my favourite numero uno!

2. The body shop tea tree oil - Tea tree oil works well against acne and other impurities on the skin. I apply this oil on the areas of my face where i have blemishes. 

3. Antipodes eye cream  - I love this eyecream! It's organic and it contains alot of kiwi seed oil, avocado oil and carrot oil. It's rich in vitamin C from the New-Zealand kiwifruit which helps moisturise and soften fine lines. It sinks very fast into my skin and makes the delicate skin around my eyes very happy :)

4. Dr. organic dead sea miniral mud mask - If i had to choose my ultra favourite product out of all these favourites, i would choose this one. This face mask contains lots and lots of natural ingredients like aloe vera leaf juice, plankton extract, kelp extract, pine needle oil, wild mint oil... And it's free from parabens, SLS and fragrances! It leaves my skin very soft and nourished. I can say it reduces my blemishes very well! Definitely try this one out if you can get your hands on it!

5. Yves Rocher daycream - I love this daycream because it doesn't make my skin break out, which alot of creams do. There are 7 plant extracts in it that have an anti-aging effect. The cream itself is not very thick and absorbs very quick into my skin. No miracles, but a nice cream that moistures my face very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment