Thursday, September 24, 2015

Old Marbella







Here's the first look i wore during my trip to Marbella! Ohh how i miss the sun already! It's a bit depressing to think about how long it will be until i see some decent sunshine again actually :( :( These pictures were taken in the old part of the city in Marbella, i posted some of the picture perfect little streets on my instagram. The little houses were painted in alot of pastel colors so i feel like this outfit totally matched the town :) I wore this hat alottt on my trip so expect to see him again. I have to wash him though, because a bird decided to shit on it, haha, don't want to think about what would have happened if i didn't wore my hat that moment... :P

shirt: JuliaJune / shorts: Caroline Biss / hat: local market / shoes: Zara / glasses: &OtherStories

1 comment: