Sunday, September 27, 2015

Marbella diary: part I


 Up in the air! I was actually very nervous to fly, but these views make it all worth it.


 Always happy to see these guys back! :)


A comfy white look i wore to explore the city of Marbella.


This is taken at the old part of Marbella, it was so pretty! One of my favourite places we visited during our trip :)


Already missing those lazy mornings <3


I also spent a few days just laying at the pool or the beach, which can be really nice after days of exploring some cities.


 Getting my daily dose of icecream :)


 It suprised me how many asian restaurants there were in every city. Not that i'm complaining :) This was actually my favourite dinner of the whole trip: vegan sushi with a bowl of edamame, pure loveee.


No comments:

Post a Comment