Monday, December 30, 2013

Silver linings




It's no secret that i love an outfit inspired from men's fashion. On woman it looks nonchalant but chic at the same time. I added one of my favourite shoes from Zara for this one. It surprises me that silver matches with so many colours! I'm still wearing my worn-out blazer, but i think i might have found a follow up at Maison Scotch. And how crazy is it that 2013 is almost over? This year flew by so freakin fast! (i keep saying this each year) At this moment i'm doing some preparations for new years eve. I just finished making chocolatemousse and to much chocolate has disappeared in my mouth :p Still haven't figured out which outfit to wear! What are you guys doing/wearing on new years eve?



- blazer, shirt and pants: H&M
- shoes: Zara


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look really gorgeous. I love this simple, yet chic outfit. Perfect!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear. Great post, very beautiful look, so stylish! You look very pretty. Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in twitter and instagram , I also follow you in bloglovin. Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back
    Happy New Year!
    Olga
    http://impromp-two.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete