Sunday, December 22, 2013

New in

Its a very rainy and boring sunday here a casa d'Annelies so i decided to show you the items that i recently bought.



























First this ultra soft scarf from Zara. It has two different sides so you can choose a side depending on your outfit. And its reallyyy big! To give you an illustration: i can use it as a blanket when i'm sipping tea and watching tv.



























A navy knitted jumper which is an essential this season! I will post an outfit with this newbie soon :)


I bought this cleanser from Philosophy because i heard alot of good things about it, so i had high expectations. My skin often feels tight after i used a cleanser. But when i cleanse my face with this one, my face feels soft and clean like no other! My high expectations are satisfied. Definitely worth a try!


In this post i talked about how i love a dark plummed lip. I don't wear lipstick that often, but i'm exited to give this one a try. This lipstick is from Rimmel in the colour 04.


The last items are these two rings from h&m. I really like minimalistic jewelry because it looks elegant and when it comes to rings, the more minimalistic designs are on your hand, the better!

Have a lovely sunday! x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh die sjaal wil ik ook! En die plum lipstick van Rimmel moet ik precies ook eens goed gaan bekijken ;)

    ReplyDelete